Wednesday, November 10, 2010

"Yaaaay, its almost 5 pm, gotta run book a nice spot to sit in trafffic for 3 hours....who is coming with me??"........then along came Vanja.


Yea...the day is still dragging on ever so slowly. I can swear I looked at the time on my computer and it said 3:43 before and now it just says 3:03 and it has been the same time for the last 10 minutes. At this point, I don't really care anymore. I am done with all my days work and I am....(WAS) bored out of my mind till along came Vanja.
Hence the cheeky smile I'm wearing. Deep down inside,I am covered in a darkness and hatred for how slow this day is going. I could just coldly stare at a rag doll and obliterate it. ( I want to do that to some people too).
So I got into a little chat with Vanja on the social network   and I linked her to my blog. She also hates traffic jams. I dont think there is anyone out there in Kampala who goes..."Yaaaay, its 5 pm, gotta run book a nice spot to sit it trafffic for 3 hours....who is coming with me??"
So Vanja is also doin a nice piece on the hatred for traffic in Kampala on her blog http://www.vanjasteinbru.no/blog.
Good times!! Now that I have the ball rolling on traffic jams, i just depressed myself a little just thinking that I have to sit through it today because I am hell bent on making a beeline straight to my house and not any other place......Its QUIZ NITE tommorrow. Gotta be fresh!!!
Good luck Vanja!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment