Thursday, November 11, 2010

QUIZ nite tonite at Bubbles O'leary's. Team Arrested Development hands over the championship.

A nice and calm bubbles, just before the quizaholics take it over.


What an obvious way to advertise for an Irish pub......Irish beer!


After weeks and weeks of endlessly trying to win the Bubbles Quiz nite, we finally did it 2 weeks ago. I duly need to mention that we also won by the largest margin in Bubbles Quiz history.yaaaay!!!
Well, tonight we face the downside of being the current Champions. See, what happens is that the current winners can not take part in the next quiz seeing as they get to set the questions. However, we do get our drinks on the house this time and free t-shirts. Doesn't sound bad at all.

So everything is set and in a few hours, I should be trying to get shit faced and seem intelligent at the same time. It's not as hard as it seems.........I have put in a lot of time. Years of experience have been poured into this art. Yet I still complain about my hatred for small talk. Trust me, I have made very legitimate statements on world politics, economics and climate issues under some major influence of tequilla. Atleast they sounded legitimate to me when I said them.haha!! But for real, I have that art cornered.

Anyways, I'm going out tonight just hoping to have a jolly good time. Also this is to stick it to all those sanctimonious fellows out there that dont think I should find Quiz nite interesting. I will do whatever i want to make me happy. I honestly do not have the energy to impress anyone by doing what they like. Y'all go do whatever gets you off and let me do whatever the FUCK I want. This shit is really getting boring and it's quite pathetic that I'm going off on a blog like this but I will not hesitate to say this shit in your faces. I have done it before. It's quite absurd.

I had such a relaxed day and I am not planning to ruin my mood now. This is wishing good luck to all the participating teams tonight. We were told it was extremely hard to organize the quiz but we have....and are going to have an extremely good time tonight. GO TEAM ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT. We will be back for this championship. better believe that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment