Monday, November 29, 2010

My minions of ferrets that protect me from evil.....well, until.....!

The weekend is clearly my best time of the week. Cant even argue about that. It always has to be compared on a scale of...impaired judgement to Mel Gibson, so I always  tend to let myself go....maybe a little more than I should but heck, then what's the point of the other 4 days of the week.
Friday was extremely eventful....as it always is. A friend has this new pub/restaurant called Serene and I will guarantee you that all serenity seems to fly away with every beer. Along with Serenity went a couple of other virtues like patience,sanity,morals and pretty much everything I stand for,and then the real me came out to play.haha!! This is really my effort to remember everything that happened after Serene and to be honest I am struggling here. But as always, I am sure we ended up at Iguana where it is always magical and the biggest issue of the nite is me having to decide between the hot young blond with no apparent gag reflex, the brunette with a great ass or even the freckled red head with a fantastic trust fund or really really get shit faced.....it's not as easy as it sounds to make the most logical decision when you are as tanked up as I normally am but I can gladly say that getting really really shit faced has come out on top for most times. In the sense that I am always short of heading home all covered in oatmeal and sporting a mad cool tutu. If there is one thing I have mastered, it's the art of maintaining my composure even under the most immense pressure......oh well, until morning comes.....when even a microwave minute seems longer than a regular minute.
I had the strangest dream. There was these minions of ferrets that were apparently protecting me from evil, though they seemed to guard me from quite a distance. However, they kept coming closer and closer and before i knew it.......it was the same darn band of marching monkeys that play the same tune of cymbals at every hungover party in my head. Darn it!!


Then something strange really happened on saturday. My homeboy had a party at his house so that was a good excuse for me to get in as much beer as possible at the party and spend less at the pub. Oh well, i managed to achieve that until we all went out. I had forgotten that schools are out for christmas break. Damn, these kids really came out in hoards. Well, as always, ended up running to the safest haven of all...IGUANA.....which turned out to be immensely exciting for a saturday.
Nothing special really happened. i was bone dry sober....which is very very annoying after all the effort I had put in. I actually wanted to endlessly sing Copa Cabana and give random people bananas. It's a little fantasy I always get when shit faced.
Didn't do shit on Sunday apart from watch a Canadian girl that farted on Canadian Idol auditions and sleeping in all day.
Monday is here.....miserable but glad to be at work waiting for Friday. Oh, and it's pay day today...yaaaaaaay!!! Shots on me on Friday.....thats too far....Thursday!!
Plus my seething desire to mention that I take my work very seriously and my fun very seriously too. So any judgements out there need to be kept to a minimum....zero would be perfect.
Good week y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment