Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Run away..far far away!!......Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” — Mark Twain

Yea...I am feeling a little boxed in with everything thats going on in my life. So this is kind of my escape route. Been looking at some of my old travel pics and Oh how I wanna get away so bad. Just me and myself. Kind of have an urge to reconnect with good old me. Times have really gone by and I think it's that time when you really have to think to yourself.....if you are really going through hell....dont stop,keep moving. So here is just a few of my travel memories I have been going through today. GOOD TIMES.













Now i am really nostalgic....

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine! And you like pics of yourself, huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ofcourse I like pics of myself....lol. Maybe a bit too self absorbed.lol.

    ReplyDelete