Monday, November 15, 2010

Of thanksgiving and Iguana weekends...




I can randomly run my mouth and say that YES....there is someone that I would hurl rocks at from a dark alley. Haha, I'm not really that crazy but the thought has crossed my mind. Anyways, that's another story for another time.
Friday night was extremely bananas. I was still riding off the Thursday quiz madness when we officially handed over the championship mantle to a new team. I announced the quiz winners but I can barely remember who they were...but oh well. It was a very well organized quiz and we are coming back for the title.
So Friday was really bananas. Everyone seemed to have ended up coming to Iguana. It was like a can of sardines in there but I was loving every single second of it.
I dont have much memory of everything that happened but as always, there were some annoyances but the happy times are more memorable.
I am deeply conflicted with myself on whether to provide all the information that came out of Friday nite but I guess I have to exercise some restraint. Hence the story about my urge to hurl rocks at someone.
Lots of people always ask....why Iguana all the time? It's just one of those places that I feel comfortable at. Plus I simply do not have the energy to try and fit in with a new crowd at a new place. Its just too much work.I will also quickly mention how I am a sucker for their happy hour prices and the girls are just .....great!!!
Saturday......yea, I did have a lot of things to give thanks for,which I did. Just happened to hang out with "The Menace" and have an egg sandwich.lol. I also choose to stay away from this story.


Ended up in Iguana anyways but rather have to say it was not as "hectic" as Friday or last weekend. But I do hope to live to see another Iguana weekend.
Will I be at Iguana this weekend?? You can bet yo last penny I will.
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment