Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Don't blog after two beers.....seriously...don't!!

I just went through my previous blog and I just wanna kick myself in the head. Anyways, I am always allowed to be dumb and retarded for some few days per week. It's this new beer I was trying out and I ended up having to nurse a very very bad headache. Thanks Becks for the painkiller. That would have ruined my Bantu nite.
Just realized that Im not even that crazy about the Toniks song anymore. Tiwa Savage - Kele Kele, is killing the radiowaves.
This is definately my song of the week..."You think coz Im pretty im dumb dumb...see Im not sweet like tom tom"
I guess this puts away my Katy Perry infatuation for a while. It's Tiwa Savage for now.
Yes, Libs, thats a good resolution for this year....keep updating our blogs more regularly.....while sober *note to self.

No comments:

Post a Comment